[Wlug] Next meeting February 9th

Tim Keller turbofx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 06:25:32 EST 2017

Hey Gang,

Our next meeting is the 9th!

I've been doing some interesting work on the clustering filesystem GFS2 if
people would be interested in that... iscsi/iser infiniband using a 100gb
file in tmpfs on one machine as a filesystem device on three other machines.
So, I can talk cogently about setting up icsi, setting up gfs2 and about
tuning such a thing. I also wrote a filesystem testing tool called "death
by infinite paper cuts" to iterat

I've still got my git methodology slides if people are interested in that
as well.

I was given a kinect to play with. Though I've got two weeks I might be
able to do something interesting with that!

Lastly if anybody wants to present on something cool they're working on,
let me know!

Later,
Tim.

--
I am leery of the allegiances of any politician who refers to their
constituents as "consumers".