[Wlug] 20th Anniversary WLUG BBQ August 10th!!!

Andy Stewart kb1oiq at mval.net
Fri Aug 4 18:57:24 EDT 2017

On 08/04/2017 02:10 PM, Tim Keller wrote:
> Hey Gang,
>
> I want to start by thanking long time member Doug Mildram for graciously
> offering up his home for the 20th anniversary WLUG BBQ!

HI gang,

I am looking forward to seeing all of you that evening!

Please look around and see if you have any photos/jpegs/pngs from past
WLUG events, and bring them if you can.

Maybe you have one of our WLUG Install Fest CDs that Tim silk screened
for us way back when?

Perhaps you have a copy of Doug Waud's network slides (with the two
paper cups and a string).

Whatever you have that reminds you of great WLUG times of the past,
please bring it to the party.

See ya then!

Andy

--