[Wlug] 20th Anniversary WLUG BBQ August 10th!!!

Tim Keller turbofx at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 14:10:55 EDT 2017

Hey Gang,

I want to start by thanking long time member Doug Mildram for graciously
offering up his home for the 20th anniversary WLUG BBQ!

Date: August 10th, 2017 @ 7pm.

Location: 540 Linden St, Boylston MA

Topic: Marvel at 20 years of WLUG and where linux has come in 20 years!

Food: If you have special dietary requirements feel free to bring your own
stuff. I don't believe that Doug keeps a kosher home so please take that
into consideration as well.

I'm going to bring an assortment of Hotdogs /  Hamburgers / Brautwurst,
etc.
As well as Chips / Dips / Soda.

Doug has also mentioned that his pool is fully operational so if you're
inclined to swim, bring appropriate gear.

Please email me directory (turbofx at gmail.com) that you're coming so I can
accurately purchase food and drink.

Thanks,
Tim.

--
I am leery of the allegiances of any politician who refers to their
constituents as "consumers".