[Wlug] Microsoft supporting linux userspace programs in windows 10?

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Wed Mar 30 23:13:38 EDT 2016

Windows NT/XP/7/8 had the POSIX subsystem and then the Interix
subsystem:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interix

But they deprecated it in Windows 8 and don't support it at all on
Windows 10.  It is interesting that they are bringing some type of *IX
support back...