[Wlug] March WLUG Meeting details update!

Jon "maddog" Hall jon.maddog.hall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 19:00:28 EST 2016

Hi Tim,

I am involved with a project to bring low cost Single Board Computers to
Latin America.  As part of this I am constantly evaluating SBCs for the
project.

I could give a talk on some of the SBCs on the market, how to evaluate them
and how to make a choice between the ones you might want to purchase.

Unfortunately I will not be able to do this until the June or July time
frame.

If you are interested, please let me know.

maddog