[Wlug] The speaker for the February meeting has been lined up!

Frank Sweetser fs at WPI.EDU
Mon Jan 26 13:49:27 EST 2015

I've been watching the whole software defined network mania fairly closely,
and while I honestly don't even know what a presentation about it would look
like, I'd always be happy to just chat for a while about if it there's
interest.  (One little teaser - a good segment of it involves running Linux
directly on enterprise class network gear!)

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |           - HL Mencken