[Wlug] Next Meeting: Thursday January 8th, 2015!

Frank Sweetser fs at WPI.EDU
Mon Jan 5 21:54:51 EST 2015

If people can live with the fact that I won't have time to put much together
in the way of slides, I'll be happy to babble for a little while about 11ac
wireless, and what else is coming down the wireless pipeline.

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |           - HL Mencken