[Wlug] Next WLUG Meeting: Keysigning Party 9/11/2013

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Thu Sep 12 10:34:55 EDT 2013

Those of you who created your keys and didn't upload them yet, you
should upload them to:

http://biglumber.com/x/web?keyring=4480

and/or preferrably send them to a public keyserver:

gpg --keyserver=subkeys.pgp.net --send-keys <your-key-id(s)>

so that we can sign them!  After you have received signatures from
people encrypted to your email address(es), import all of them, one at
a time to your keyring:

gpg --import <decrypted-email-with-your-signed-key>

(In Mutt this is really easy--just view the attachement and hit
"| gpg --import" to pipe the attachment through gpg)

and then send them back to a public keyserver again so other people
can see/use those signatures by refreshing their own keyring:

gpg --keyserver=subkeys.pgp.net --send-keys <your-key-id(s)>
gpg --keyserver=subkeys.pgp.net --refresh-keys