[Wlug] Test needed on declared-ill Modem. Who has a lab?

E Johnson iris.gates at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 19:31:59 EDT 2012

PS: This evening, Ch4rter Billing has deleted the upcoming service charge
for this morning's tech call. Amazing how it took 2 guys to check line
levels, then hang one moden where my other modem was, + plug in one coax &
one wall wart , then make 30-sec call to the office to get their repacement
modem provisioned & watch for blinking green lights. 2 guys.
If this happens to you (they discontinued your router & required you to use
theirs), don't eat the bill.
it does work fine, FWIW, but not impressed.
--EJ