[Wlug] Reminder: WLUG Meeting Wed 9/12 7PM: Raspberry Pi

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Tue Sep 11 17:52:57 EDT 2012

Join us tomorrow evening at 7:00PM in Higgins Labs 230 for what should
be an interesting meeting about Raspberry Pi.

----- Forwarded message from Chuck Anderson <cra at WPI.EDU> -----

Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 14:19:04 -0400
From: Chuck Anderson <cra at WPI.EDU>
To: wlug at wlug.org
Subject: [Wlug] Announce: WLUG Meeting Wed 9/12 7PM: Raspberry Pi

Hi folks,

The next Worcester Linux Users' Group (WLUG) monthly meeting will be
held on Wednesday, September 12, at 7PM.  The location will be WPI
Higgns Labs, room 230 (computer lab).

Wednesday, September 12, 7:00 - 9:00 PM
WPI Higgins Labs, room 230 (computer lab)

WLUG member Karl Lind will be giving a presentation and demonstration
of two Raspberry Pi "credit-card sized" computers that run on the ARM
processor architecture.

Others are welcome to bring their own Raspberry Pi or other similar
devices to join in the fun.

Afterwards, we will go out for pizza and continue our discussions.

See you there,
Chuck
President, Worcester Linux Users' Group
http://www.wlug.org/