[Wlug] list filenames within directory > output to text file? SOLVED

Theo Van Dinter felicity at kluge.net
Tue May 8 18:27:45 EDT 2012

Even better, you don't need the "-1".  ls determines if it's output is
going to a tty and auto-enables the "-1" mode when it's not, such as when
you're writing to a file.  :)

I have to ask though, why would you put the list of files in a spreadsheet
just to print it?  Seems like something you could do via the machine itself
(if printing is configured), or worst case you just print the text file.