[Wlug] Thanks everybody, Fedora it shall be

Ken Jones kjones at ziplink.net
Thu Oct 13 20:49:31 EDT 2011

Originally I worked with SUNsparc work stations using Aurora.  About 2003 I added Fedora Red Hat to a dual booted Windows machine.  My two SUN's got reduced to one virtue of hardware issues.  Then I turned it off.  The Red Hat part of my big disk became sick in 2005.

I've been Windows XP 2004 Professional ever since.  Recently I rebuilt a Fedora machine and am appalled at how much I have forgotten..  Sigh......

Thanks, Ken