[Wlug] [OT] Internet Service Provider

Chuck Noyes vze284qe at verizon.net
Wed Nov 23 18:13:48 EST 2011

Hi All,

I'm getting fed up with Verizon's inability to fix their DSL service - it's been incredibly slow for the last couple of months. Customer support
has been no help. So, I'm curious what ISP people like (and don't like). I'd prefer a local one, but at this point, I'm not
fussy. I'm looking for something reliable. We have Charter as the cable TV provider. I don't know if I want to go that route.

I don't want to start a "religious war" - I'm just looking for information so I can make an informed decision.

Thanks,
-Chuck