[Wlug] WPI - Linux Installfest

Henrique nican at WPI.EDU
Wed Nov 9 13:03:05 EST 2011

Hello,

The WPI ACM group is hosting a InstallFest event, in which students
interested in learning linux come around to try a distribution, and we are
looking for speakers/more experience people to join.

If you are interested in joining, send me a message. The event is on Nov
29th, 2011 in WPI at Kaven Hall, room 202, (I will send another reminder
with directions when the day before, and put some signs around).

What: Linux InstallFest
Where: WPI, Kaven Hall, Room 202
When: Nov 29, 2011

Also, I will be unable to attend the meeting on Thursday since I will be
presenting at Spark Party. (And turning on the big tesla coils, but no
playing music with it yet.) WLUG is welcome to join once the meeting is
over. Spark Party is from 6pm to 10pm on AK116.

Thanks,
Henrique "nican" Polido.