[Wlug] WLUG BBQ

E Johnson iris.gates at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 22:06:50 EDT 2011

Aug 10 will do.

Bring lawn chairs & etc.  Need extra table or 2.
I will make sure there is propane for the grill. Refrig can hold some stuff,
but bring coolers for the most critical items.
Will make sure grass is mowed & etc. Will make potato salad & get tomatoes
from Farm Market.

34 Hudson St Worcester (top floor)
It's not beautiful, but it's certainly central.

Liz J
508-471-4407