[Wlug] Lights going dim, concerned about compouters & assoc. equip.

jerry baillie jebaill52 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 22:15:49 EDT 2011

If you call and explain the dimming to electric company they will come out
and put a monitoring device on your meter. They leave it for ~ 1 week. They
did this for my house and found a bad connection out in the street. My
neighbor was pissed cause they tore up his driveway to fix it. Sorry this is
going out to all but for some reason I don't see Liz's email address..