[Wlug] In a bind

Jason Couture plaguethenet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:29:24 EDT 2011

The SATA Model was sold, the IDE burner does have alot of hours, but it
always worked like a charm. I have a stack of 3 optical drives, you can have
your pick out of the lot. And i do have a 2nd SATA DVD Burner thats perhaps,
a year old, used 2-3 times? I'd have to yank it out of my server. I'll send
you an email tomorrow to let you know what i have left over.