[Wlug] Linux on the XO-1

Adam Keck ghostis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 16:01:48 EDT 2009

Well not for general computing, but I find it to be a nice PDF reader with
its nifty screen. ;-)  While I like the reader in Sugar, I want to see how
well the other FOSS readers work on the platform.  If I get some time, I
might take your suggestion to simply yum install a light-weight desktop.
Thanks,

-Adam