[Wlug] Check out my photos on Facebook

Ben LaVerriere gonoldothrond at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 13:30:17 EDT 2009

In fairness, it did require some action on Jason's part --- Facebook
does have a feature (?) to email people "from your address book" at
various webmail providers, but it won't do so without the user
specifically providing his or her credentials and approval. More
specifically, we should be upset at Jason for not noticing that WLUG
isn't a person when asking Facebook to send those messages, not at
Facebook for letting him do so.

Peace.
Ben