[Wlug] Keyboard and mouse repeatedly disconnect/reconnect

E Johnson iris.gates at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 12:24:32 EDT 2009

How is the sound on the -29 kernel?   Sound has been giving me fits on
the various ubuntu kernels since April 08.

I need headset to work; don't have or use external speakers.

Mobo = ASUS M3A78-Cm, which has Audio device: ATI Technologies Inc
SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA)

Even if not happy,  if I had to I could put up with the USB disconnect
thing, but headset dysfunction would be unacceptable.

Liz J