[Wlug] PGP Key Signing at next WLUG Meeting

Theo Van Dinter felicity at kluge.net
Sat Apr 11 19:28:42 EDT 2009

It's really up to the person doing the signing. :)
In general, you want to have as many strong forms of ID as possible.
passport > driver's license > student id, etc.  Multiple IDs are good,
I don't think I've had need to go beyond 3 before.

Some useful links:
http://linuxreviews.org/howtos/gnupg/signingparty/
http://pgp-tools.alioth.debian.org/