[Wlug] [OT] hyperterm OS X

Theo Van Dinter felicity at kluge.net
Wed Apr 1 16:00:25 EDT 2009

I have always used kermit for this w/ my Mac laptops and USB-DB9
dongles.  You can get a copy from
http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/ck80binaries.html#apple

General information page:
http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/ck80.html

I have a pretty straightforward .kermrc file at home that I can mail
out later this evening.  It's mainly just "set line", "set speed",
"set device", as I recall.