[Wlug] Problem Sparc ULTRA 1 not seeing SBus Fast Ethernet

William Smith smithadmin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 18:32:05 EST 2008

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 5:11 PM, Eric Martin <freak4uxxx at gmail.com> wrote:
> What does lsmod show?  Also, are you rolling your own kernels or using
> stock disro ones?  I'm not familiar w/aurora

Aurora is a Linux distro for SPARC-based systems.  It is based on the
Fedora SRPMs.  The second "stable" build of Aurora (2.0) is based on
Fedora Core 3, and the Corona Tree is an almost feature complete tree
based on Fedora Core 6.  (This, according to the Aurora Status notes.)

You can find more info on Aurora and download it at http://auroralinux.org/ .

Bill Smith
Fall River, MA
Charter Member of LOPSA