[Wlug] A second Aurora - SPARC question....

Eric Martin freak4uxxx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 06:24:52 EST 2008

Have you tried to ping the loopback address?  I know that a fried card
won't respond to lo replies (127.0.0.1) in Windows, but I'm not sure
what the behavior is in *NIX.  That being said, if the loopback
interface isn't up then we have our answer.

I wish I could tell you that I have an extra sbus card kicking around
but I don't :(

--
Eric Martin
Key fingerprint = D1C4 086E DBB5 C18E 6FDA  B215 6A25 7174 A941 3B9F