[Wlug] This week's meeting

E Johnson iris.gates at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 09:59:23 EST 2008

I would sometime like to discuss sound "issues" on laptops occurring
in various recent distros, which may feed into Andy's distro question
of several weeks ago.

The sound "issues" question might be like discussing various
hallucinogenically-produced nightmares that have been induced in
non-volunteers by the distro-gods, but it might be nice to air in a
forum what has been happening, and what solutions may have been found.

Thanks
Liz