[Wlug] Followup [Re: Follow-Up to Key Signing Party]

Minkov, Ross Ross.Minkov at hp.com
Thu May 31 02:00:31 EDT 2007

Hi gang,

Just wanted to let you know that I signed all of the keys from the PGP
key signing party and sent them to the gpg mit server. I am not sure how
to confirm that I did it correctly, so if someone can check his key and
let me know if I did alright I'd appreciate it. Also how do I check who
has signed my key?

Thanks,
Ross