[Wlug] PGP Key Signing Party

Mike mwp at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed May 16 17:11:46 EDT 2007

Sorry guys. I don't think I am going to be showing up to do the inclement
weather. If you see anyone posing as me, well, then it is not me. I can
always trade keys w/ peeps next time.

Cheers,
Mike

<quote who="Andy Stewart">

They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security,
deserve neither liberty or security --Ben Franklin