[Wlug] Topic for next Thursday

Andy Stewart andystewart at comcast.net
Thu Jan 4 19:18:12 EST 2007

Adam Keck wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> What about a MythTV discussion?  I want to create a Linux media
> management/playback system and would like to hear others' experiences.
>
> -Adam

I have a MythTV setup.  It has been quite a while since I set it up
originally, since it "just works" now.  If others are agreeable, that
would be a good topic.

Another possible idea:
Has anybody used Ampache?
http://www.ampache.org/

Does somebody want to do a presentation, or will this be a "round table"
discussion?

Later,

Andy