[Wlug] Recommended virtual private server (UML) hosting?

Steve Freitag Steve.Freitag at alum.wpi.edu
Fri Sep 17 20:17:14 EDT 2004

I've had a UML based system with http://www.linode.com for over a year
and have been very happy with it and linode.com.  The lowest cost
system, "Linode 64", is $19.95 a month.  (Extra disk space if you sign
up for a year.)  You have full control, create partitions, install the
distro, root access etc.  The web based interface (Linode Platform
Manager) used to partition, install etc is pretty good also.  Check out
the forums for what others have to say
http://www.linode.com/forums/index.php