FW: [Wlug] Local service/repair recommendations

Clint Moyer cdmoyer at charter.net
Thu Sep 16 16:23:56 EDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin, Eric [mailto:MartinE at worc.k12.ma.us]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 10:12 AM
To: 'Clint Moyer '
Subject: RE: [Wlug] Local service/repair recommendations

 Def, also, what's your video card?  If you have a spare PCI video card
kicking around I suggest you try that.  I had a suped up machine that did
that because the power supply wasn't beefy enough...also, do you have a
power supply tester?

What does the manual / website say about a red light?
What's the manufacturer / model of the mobo?

Eric