[Wlug] gmail invites

Frank Sweetser fs at WPI.EDU
Thu Sep 16 11:30:45 EDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 10:24:01AM -0400, Bill Mills-Curran wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 06:35:10PM -0400, Brett Russ wrote:
> > I have some to distribute.  FCFS, serious inquiries only :-)
>
> Is there a benefit to having a gmail account, other than the free
> space?

Gmail actually is pretty neat.  The whole archive and search vs folders takes
a little getting used to, but I think they implemented it pretty nicely.  It
ends up giving you a very flexible view of your email archives.

Oh yeah, and it's about an order of magnitutde faster than any other webmail
service I've tried =)

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu
WPI Network Engineer