[Wlug] linux vpn client?

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Mon Sep 13 21:49:48 EDT 2004

On Monday 13 September 2004 07:49 pm, Andy Stewart wrote:
> I think Tim would want to know if the client comes with source code and/or
> if it is free of cost.  Is it free as in beer ?  Is it free as in speech ?

http://cco.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2308/index.html
it is not free, does require a license of sorts, but you can cheat and google
for the tarball if you know it by name (a bunch of sites show up)

i know it is distributed as partial source and partial binary, kind of like
the nvidia driver ... open up some parts but keep the IP hidden in compiled
form
-mike