[Wlug] I need to run some win apps

Geoff gphillips@clarkie.net
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:46:52 -0500

At 08:13 AM 02/19/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>Are you looking to actually run those programs, or just for equivelant
>solutions for those uses?

         I'm still trying to find an equivalent for some of them. When it
comes to E-mail migrating old msg's is the problem. Others are just what
I'm use too :)
I'll take a look at the links and play around some more before I do to
much. I still need to do some minor upgrading before I switch so that Linux
will be easier to install :)
(Tim K. Don't worry this will be a basic client only install - for now :) )

We'll see this will probably take a month to get things rolling.

Geoffrey Phillips
Flat:     (+1) (508) 755-8439
gphillips@clarkie.net (Professional)