[Wlug] Sony floppy disk memory stick adapter

Doug Geiger runexe@bioradiation.net
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 00:02:46 -0500

I think this is related to the FlashPath - the SmartMedia floppy adapter
(same idea - slightly different media). I vaguely recall trying to get
the binary-only smartdisk module to work - and having some success.
According to the press release (http://linuxpr.com/releases/1968.html) -
LinuxCare developed the driver - which may also work with the memory
stick version. Can't seem to find anyplace to actually download it from
though. It was developed for Red Hat 6.1 - kernel 2.2.x - so even if you
can find it, it probably won't work with anything recent.

-- Doug Geiger
runexe@bioradiation.net http://bioradiation.net/~runexe/

If you're crossing the nation in a covered wagon, it's better to have
four
strong oxen than 100 chickens.  Chickens are OK but we can't make them
work together yet.
            -- Ross Bott, Pyramid U.S., on multiprocessors at AUUGM '89.

GNU Privacy Guard Fingerprint: E06F 00C8 50D3 19FC 6F6B  3F56 6B76 0762
DD37 4686