[Wlug] Re: Wlug digest, Vol 1 #576 - 4 msgs

Arturo wlug@sedo.net
30 Apr 2003 00:45:48 -0400

Cool little set of scripts. They even come with that funky Desktop icon.
What a luxury!  Working through the scripts though it seems that the USB
system does not see the USB device properly. Looking through some posts
it looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel. Kernel 2.4.21
will have the updated usbnet patch that will allow communication with
the 5600. I expect I'll be able to make some minor mods to the
zaurus_check script and it should work like a charm.

Thanks!
Arturo