[Wlug] computer fair

Michelle Vadeboncoeur mrv@kluge.net
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:40:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003, Baris Hasdemir wrote:

BH> I heard of two computer fairs? or something similar... will take place in
BH> malborough this weekend and another one in worcester, again, will take
BH> place this weekend. does anybody know anything about them?
BH>
BH> do such fairs worth seeing? where are they held? a web page if possible?

http://www.pcshow.com/
(Marlborough computer fair by KGP)

don't know about the Worcester one...

when I went to one of these a few years ago, only if you were doing an
order could you purchase with a credit card.  (the vendors did not have
telephone access so couldn't scan in the cards.)  usually there would be a
3% fee added for credit purchases.

There wasn't an ATM there, so either show up with cash if you plan on
purchasing things, or an in-state checkbook.

and since there are several vendors about, check prices between several
places before buying something, and haggle down if you can.