[Wlug] Redhat 9.0 ISO

Chuck Haines chaines@hutt.ece.wpi.edu
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 16:22:05 -0500 (EST)

There was much debate over why it was called 9.0 and not just 8.1.  In my
opinion after having used it for a day now, there was no need for it to be
9.0, it could have easily been 8.1.  However some useful documents are on
the redhat website as to why its 9.0 and not 8.1.  Nothing really was that
convincing though.

Chuck
====================================
Chuck Haines