[Wlug] Antispam software (was spam with header)

Theo Van Dinter felicity@kluge.net
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 15:51:00 -0400

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 03:37:37PM -0400, Charles R. Anderson wrote:
> Theo, you know you want to do this July 17th so Lee can be at the
> Wireless one the next month :)

Actually I was planning on August for the spam thing since July is a
fairly hectic month for me. :|

Maybe we should combine presentations and talk about wireless spam?
(I deal with spam that way all the time at home...)  ;)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"The highest patriotism is not a blind acceptance of official policy, but