[Wlug] capture card

Wes Allen wallen@charter.net
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:30:44 -0500

Hi all,
	I'm really toying with the idea of picking up one of those $200 machines from
walmart and rolling out my own pvr.  If for no other reason than it would be
a good hobby.  However, I want it to be able to do the one useful thing that
I can't do with digital cable, watch one show while taping another.  My wife
and I have one tv (and one converter box), and often have shows that conflict
with one another (we flip coins in the metaphoical "who's there first" way).
	So, I assume that I need a capture card with the ability to tune digital
signals, no problem.  Are there any that work with Linux?  THAT'S my problem.

So, anyone know of  a digital tv-capture/tuner card that works with Linux?

Wes
--
------
This message may be signed using GPG, for my public key please