[Wlug] Meeting Ideas...

Brett Russ icycle@charter.net
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:17:53 -0500

brad wrote:
> Are there any other ipaq owners which would like to have this done?

Yeah, I would if you tell me I can reliably sync between Linux and
Windows and there are capable contact/task/calendar/etc apps that work
well on the ipaq platform.  How about sound recording/playback
functionality?  What LAN/WLAN cards are supported?

These are the worries I have.  I will go to handhelds.org and read up a
bit but sometimes experienced users find that the info read on a site is
not as rosy IRL.

thanks & I would like to start attending meetings also,
Brett