[Wlug] Samba question

Thomas Carey tcarey70@hotmail.com
Wed, 30 May 2001 18:25:56 -0400

<DIV>I got Samba up and running, but right after I log on (from a Win98 client) and go to browse the samba machine&nbsp;I get the message "the network is busy". I try again in a couple of minutes, and am able to browse the available shares. Is there some tuning feature that I am unaware of? What would be causing that error?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>TIA</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Tom Carey</DIV>