[Wlug] New WLUG website

Andy Stewart andystewart@mediaone.net
Sun, 20 May 2001 19:20:27 -0400

HI everybody,

The WLUG website has been moved to a new location.  I'd like to thank
Rob Bellville for hosting the WLUG website for us for the last 3.5 years!
Unfortunately, the ISP that Rob was using is "going away" so the site
needed a new home.  Chuck Anderson has volunteered to host the WLUG
website on his machine - thanks, Chuck!  I will still maintain my role to
keep the site up to date with meeting announcements and such.

The change should be totally transparent to all of you.  You will continue
to access the site via:
	http://www.wlug.org

You will know if you are seeing the new site since it says "**NEW**" near
the top.  As the DNS change is propagated around the Internet, eventually
you'll all see the new site.  Don't freak out if you don't catch the new
site immediately...they both have identical content.  I won't remove the
files from the old site just yet until we're sure that the transition has
been completed successfully.

If you have problems accessing the site, please let me know.

Thanks,

Andy
--
Andy Stewart, Founder