[Wlug] RealPlayer and Linksys

Michael Long michaellong@charter.net
Sat, 19 May 2001 14:36:54 -0400

I have configured several boxes at home behind a Linksys router #BEFSR81.
Both my windoze and linux boxes are able to connect through the router
however Realaudio only connects through the router successfully on my windoze
box. On the linux box I have installed it successfully but cannot get get it
to connect through the router.  What should I be looking at in order to solve
this? I tried looking at preferences and tried Auto-Configure to no avail.
Unfortunately I do not know what RTSP or  PNA is or how to use it. Any help
will be greatly appreciated.

thx,
mike