[Wlug] Shifting partitions?

Brad Noyes brad@WPI.EDU
Fri, 18 May 2001 20:11:37 -0400

Hi,
I'm too clear on what you are looking for, so i'm guessing
that you want to resize/move a partition. In that case, you
may be interested in looking at gnu-parted. A free program
that can resize/move partitions. It has a rough interface
from what i remember, but it got the job done for me. If
you are looking for an easy to use solution there is
partition magic, which is a commercial product, that can
resize partitions. It only runs on windows, but has the
ability to manipulate ext2 filesystems.
Hope this helps,