[Wlug] Upcoming meetings - topic proposals

Peter Gutowski peter@linuxchamps.com
07 May 2001 08:55:45 -0400

Tom,

Your comments indicate a distinct need. For now, you might be interested in checking out my sample commented smb.conf file at:

http://www.linuxchamps.com/docs/samba/smbconf.html

I'm not a samba expert by any means, but have been enough around the block with it to make it work. HTH.

--
Peter Gutowski <peter@linuxchamps.com> // tel.: (413) 587-3957

"When in company, put not your hands to any part of the body not usually discovered."  --George Washington, _Rules for Civility and Decent Behavior_