Fwd: Re: [Wlug] Lp0 issues

gwlt@ma.ultranet.com gwlt@ma.ultranet.com
Thu, 03 May 2001 15:22:12 GMT

All right,

	Thank you for the assistance all. It has been helpful.
	I took Andy & Jeff's lead to check the Kernel and sure enough there is
no such device.
Is my best bet to try to load a newer version? I am less afraid of this
prospect after fighting my way through X problems in 6.0 before going to
7.1.
	Any words to the wise before embarking on this adventure? Up until now I
have used off the shelf disks to get the job done. How much more
treacherous is trying to grab stuff on-line?

COLIN