[Wlug] Connecting USB device

Michael Long michaellong@charter.net
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 00:44:40 -0400

I am running SuSE 7.0 and would like to use the USB version of SanDisk
ImageMate for transfering pictures from my digital camera. When I try to
mount the device I get the following:

mount usbdevfs
mount: usbdevfs already mounted or /proc/bus/usb busy
mount: according to mtab, usbdevfs is already mounted on /proc/bus/usb

I have tried to RTFM and found quite a bit of info but do not know how to
pull it all together in such a way to mount my drive and get the pictures off
of the CompactCard. Any hints on how to get this thing working would be a
great help.

Thanks,

Mike